Re: [MV] Alcohols

From: John A. Hern Jr (hern@nidlink.com)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 05:27:25 PDT

Some years ago a friend who worked in the hospital gave me some grain alcohol; I had it in the shop for cleaning stuff. This girl I was dating at the time was chatting with me in the shop, and brought me a rum and Coke while I was cleaning a distributor cap for her car. Well, it was a piss-ant weak girl's drink, so I poured in some of the grain alcohol I was using to clean her parts. There was this deathly silence from her, and it took me a bit to realize she was expecting me to drop dead on the spot. I gotta hand it to her, she never questioned my drinking the stuff, though. Probably thought I drank antifreeze and cough syrup as well...

John