Re: [MV] Several Deuce 1/2 Found!

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 11:49:01 PDT

   Royce

    Welcome .. Hopefully we can help but we need a bit more
  info.. Such as what year(s) are the vehicle(s), which model
  type CCKW M211, M35 ect . Where are you located so you may
  be able to have one of us have a look at the vehicle(s)
  before you invest in one .. I believe we may be able to
  better answer your questions with some more info ..

                               Bob B