Re: [MV] M60 Tank for sale CHEEP!!

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 12:54:45 PDT

<telephone area codes are, but I haven't. >

Very true but I have given up on that happening so to to reduce the stress
factor and computer rage I try to look it up myself. Here is one site for
area code (if they have given that much) or sometimes you can use the
address itself.Of Course your results may vary. :-)) Later, Wayne

http://www.areacodeonlinelookup.com/
http://www.tsixroads.com/