Re: [MV] M60 Tank for sale CHEEP!!

From: chance wolf (timberwolf@wheeldog.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 12:02:44 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Garrett" <j.garrett@gte.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] M60 Tank for sale CHEEP!!

> Michael,
>
> Is it painted OD or desert tan? I have been looking for one of these in
> tan!

Why OD, of course. Well...in spots. Well...in those spots that aren't a
sort of sea-weedy green (look *that* one up at House of Colour) or covered
in Barnacle (FS-31098c).

I understand the colour scheme is peculiar to certain very coastal bases in
Florida.

Andy Hill
MVPA 9211
Vancouver, B.C.

(I understand the French are excavating them without regard to whatever life
might've perished within, too. Tsk. No respect. And a taste for frog
legs.)