Re: [MV] trailer

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 15:52:22 PDT

Here's what you need!! No, they're not mine...I just
saw them at a truck stop on my way back from
California with the CUCV. I don't know the
nomenclature, but they would be a lot of fun...:-)
(They looked new, unissued...I wanted one -- and a
truck to pull it with!)

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV

http://geog.tamu.edu/~bloxom/trailers/trailers1.jpg