websites

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 20:32:38 PDT

With all this talk about websites, I couldn't resist plugging mine. It's
called Steel Soldiers and it is an all around MV site. It's not restricted
to any particular model or type. I have been working on it for going on two
years. Is has a membership of over 200. Members are allowed into the
member's area where a private discussion board is located and a special
classified ad section. I believe it is a good way for MV owners to meet and
exchange ideas without signing up for a full fledged list. I hope to expand
the area's features very soon. I want the site to represent as many
vehicles as possible so if you don't see yours, please drop me a line and
include a photo too if you like. This is a huge undertaking so it is taking
alot of time to create. It is definitely worth it for all the people I have
met and friends I have made. Any future webmasters, feel free to write me
for a list of mistakes I have made and things I would do different. Good
luck and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN
webmaster, http://www.steelsoldiers.com