Re: [MV] Possibly OT: Opinions, please?? Local "code enforcement" idiots t...

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 07:37:46 PDT

>> Code Enforcement Idiots <<
Present company excluded Mr. Bloom.... (;->)

OK, now I'm really curious.... how does the Police know that the
insurance has
been dropped??

>Register that old car in my mailbox< Once heck of a good idea on the surface..
must be a catch as I don't see anyone doing it..

>everything must be in writing< Yes, I am learning... The legal bill for the
last situation I got into is just over $12K, written documentation is
the "only"
way to do it.
The legal system works but it certainly isn't free or simple.

Dave