Re: [MV] Mule manuals

From: Brandon K. (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 15:13:38 PDT

Send an e-mail to: mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org

If that doesn't work, send an e-mail to:
mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com

For either of these, you must be sure you are sending
the request from the same e-mail address from which
you subscribed. If you have an e-mail address from
some "free" e-mail outfit that merged with another and
changed your e-mail address, your e-mail from that old
address may still be automatically forwarded to your
new one. In this case you may not be able to
unsubscribe from an automated list such as this one
since you can no longer send out e-mail from your old
address. It isn't the lists fault, blame your "free"
e-mail provider or consolidation within the internet
community.

If the above methods don't work, add
mil-veh@mil-veh.org to your "Blocked Senders List."
That will prevent future e-mails from the list from
getting through to your computer.

If you had asked for this info nicely, I would have
given it to you then as well....

Good luck,

Brandon