Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] Mule manuals & MAXXITIS

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 15:16:53 PDT

This appears to be where Max hails from. Go here:

http://front10c.ccbill.com/

And then click on the webmaster tab or contact us tab and copy Maxx'
message (with out the xx's) and tell them what you think of their
representatives. Point out he posted on a list with over 11k members world
wide.
He will then get the anger management classes and internet etiquette lessons
he needs to be success on the World Wide Web.
    And let this be a lesson to the rest of us. If your going to blow a
shift, don't do it from your work account.

    Ron

PS Maxxy, don't bother flaming me since your address and most of the
anonymous remailers on the internet (I've been on this list for a while and
been flamed by better than you) are on the Blocked Sender List. BTW, has
anyone noticed that if you abbreviate the above, it's the BS List. How apt
!! ;-)