Re: [MV] CROOK

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 21:01:05 PDT

Darn, it'd be AWFULLY cold-blooded, but...

I wonder if any of our "little friends" from the BATF that lurk on our
beloved and law-abiding list here might want to look into what other
sort of "Materials" he might be trying to sell, and to "international"
customers at that? Hmmm. A fella could get into ALL kinds of trouble-
even a local politician- if the question of what sort of military
supplies he was supplying to certain "overseas" customers, and to whom,
was brought up? I wouldn't want to see anyone make any accusations,
mind you, of an "innocent" man, or bring any undue focus upon an HONEST
businessman.

But if he's NOT, then, well... let's just say there is a little thing
called karma. ;-)