Re: [MV] From half a world away..

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 06:15:06 PDT

JaxInCalifornia@aol.com writes:

<< . the
 Ag Inspector arrived rather quickly and that was great. He said the mud
 under the wheel wells must be removed before he could release it.. ok no
big. >>

You should look at the paperwork associated with 6x6's offered by DRMO that
are at Guantanemo Bay, Cuba. VERY detailed washing instructions, and an
estimated wash time in hours. Seems I recall that this had to be done at
Port of Origin to satisfaction of DRMO rep, before coming to this country and
being reinspected by Dept of Ag. Always meant to see what these 6 bys
brought at auction. I expect not much considering this and the shipping.

Glad you are involving your Volvo, by the way did you see the headline story
on CNN this morning, something about latest outbreak of mad cow being traced
to a car wash in California!

Keep 'em rolling,
David Doyle