Re: [MV] TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW YORK

From: Janet Blohm (barjanin@eagle.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 19:28:35 PDT

Boy what a disgrace!!! Tonight I hurried home from
work to watch the news. Truly a tragic day. Next I
switched on my computer to check the MV list. I wanted
to see how my American neighbours to the south were reacting
to the disaster. After watching your government officials
singing together at the White House I was impressed but
this list sure brought me down. I wrongfully thought that this
disaster would bring you guys together. WRONG. What I
have read here in the last five minutes makes me want to
puke. We here in Canada have volunteered to accept
your airplanes and people in Toronto and other large Canadian
cities are offering overnight accomodation for all these
passengers. Not to mention the blood donor clinics and
hospitals gearing up to accept your injured. Most of you
list members couldn't care less about all of this stuff. You only
want to get back to your usual flaming,bantering and whining.
I had hoped to read about the great American spirit. Boy did
I make a mistake. God Bless America guys.
Barry C