Re: [MV] Manual

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 19:34:49 PDT

I appreciate the info on the manuals.

Apparently I mis-addressed my original post here ( just after joining
the mailing list ) early this morning. The truck I almost have is a
1952 M35 W/WNFireTruck: the engine was manufactured by REO itself and
I've only had one close look at the vehicle. When I thought of getting
a Deuce for myself I wanted a multi-fuel engine, as I'd worked on and
heard stories about while in the Army.... Does anybody know what fuel
these trucks ran on. The engine doesn't remind me of a multifuel unit.

Even better: might anybody be able to point me toward resources on this
particular model? There are half a dozen or more levers and over a
dozen switches/buttons which a normal Deuce never saw inside the cab.
I've found a number of sites with mention of the REO line but they are
almost exclusively focused on the civilian line which REO put out for a
few decades.

Thank you again for your help and time.

   Paul A. Thomas
   bluewhale@home.com