Mil Shop Trailer

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 18:13:33 PDT

Hi group.
I find myself hopelessly bogged down in militaria around here and have an
opportunity to buy an M(725? or 735? I forget which) semi trailer with a
shop body on it. This is the body with the fold down/up sides. There is no
generator on it anymore which is ok because I want to use the trailer for
simple storage, rather than towing it all over the place. I've forgotten
what it's overall length was also (I've lost my notes on it, you see..) and
I'm wondering if anyone can advise me what that would be (does 27' sound
right?) and what I should pay for something like it. It's in fairly good
condition (back doors need some tweaking but that's about it.)
Thanks for the comeback....
TJ

P.S. All flag waving and boastful commentaries aside I really am worried
about the possibility that we might end up going to war, where a bunch more
good people (on both sides) are going to get killed. That's the problem
with war...it's a sloppy business.