Re: [MV] Late comments on WTC attacks

From: J. M. Edwards (fly-fish@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 05:51:16 PDT

When was the last time you saw an Israeli get in a bus and blow up children?
At least Israel makes it a policy to aim at terrorists. As Schwartzkopf
stated Tuesday night -

"We try our best to not hit innocent people, but they AIM at them. That's
the difference between us and those bastards". I say Go Zionist Movement!

John