Re: [MV] Nostradamus

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 14:26:04 PDT

A member of the military vehicles list with the user name "sandman9" sent me
a message entitled "Nostradamus" that was a virus.

I wonder if this was done on purpose as I asked for the Nostradamus email to
be posted and so many have had negative post about it?

This file: "SETUP.zlo" was infected with the: "W32.Badtrans.13312@mm" virus.
The file was quarantined by Norton AntiVirus. Saturday, September 15, 2001
13:45