RE: [MV] top speed of an M35

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 07:16:05 PDT

I guess I neglected to add this in my original reply: If you want to go
faster than 60 mph in an M35A2, you are going to need to change engines.
There just aren't enough horses under that hood to go any faster. The
vehicle is well designed for 55 mph, and is capable at 60. Faster than that
would require another engine. There is a company that puts Cummins 5.9 ltr
turbo engines with Allison automatic trannies in these trucks. They also
have an airbrake upgrade kit. Check them out at www.wheco.com.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402