Re: [MV] demill bill trucks

From: Claude W. Vaughn (vaughn@totalaccess.net)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 08:20:41 PDT

Darrell,

As I read the List of Significant Military Equipment, Part 121 of DoD "rules"
the MB and GPW would fall under the requirements to be demilled simply
because they could mount a weapon (post mount or perhaps even the rifle
carrier on the windshield) or because they could carry ammunition.

The SME list is very vague.

WE ALL HAVE A LOT TO LOOSE... And all of America will loose a part of her
history.

Write, Call, FAX your Senator and the members of the Senate Armed Forces
Committee.

Claude.