An out of place detail on my M-37B1.

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 09:32:22 PDT

Listers,

I'm managed to identify most of the holes and various chachzkis I have on my
M-37B1, but here';s one that has managed to stump not only me, but some pretty
knowlegable folks in three of the local MV clubs. It certainly isn't stock, but
perhaps somebody knows of some battlefield modification...

Here goes:

The lugnuts on my front wheels appear to be the type used to mount dualies.
They are long and threaded. I'm very close to swapping them with the back set.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bill B.