Re: [MV] An out of place detail on my M-37B1.

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 09:45:27 PDT

At 09:32 AM 10/8/01 -0700, William R. Benson wrote:

>Listers,
>
>I'm managed to identify most of the holes and various chachzkis I have on my
>M-37B1, but here';s one that has managed to stump not only me, but some pretty
>knowlegable folks in three of the local MV clubs. It certainly isn't
>stock, but
>perhaps somebody knows of some battlefield modification...
>
>Here goes:
>
>The lugnuts on my front wheels appear to be the type used to mount dualies.
>They are long and threaded. I'm very close to swapping them with the back
>set.

a truck my dad had 30-35 years a go had tham all the way a round i think
they was handy and they used them in stead or buying the right ones
and this was a 20 year old dump truck that was used to hall coal back
wane coal was used to heat homes and it the truck was never in the army i
don't think butt the owners never spent money they didn't have too