SME and Rons post

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 13:55:43 PDT

You know , OR just maybe you dont. The live rounds are BLANKS. I guess I
have to break this down for those people who havent been in a
reinactment. Because of the statment made by Steve I thought it note
worthy to bring up the point that some of us have reinacted in fully
functional fully legal armor and yes most of these are on military
bases. Steve I meant no disrespect to you and You probably understand
that.Ron I dont want to see our valuable collection demilled or made non
functional.Sorry if my IDIOTIC stament got your underwear in a bunch .
Nope IM not going to let your opinion upset me. Try to remember what
this hobby is about and how many civilians have been to events just to
watch IDIOTS such as us and MANY others put on public battles. Oh and IM
REAL SORRY if I enjuoyed it. And by the way , Are you saying that anyone
who . Forget it . Darrell