Insurance in CA

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 13:03:03 PDT

Hi List,
    I am a proud new owner of a CUCV that I just bought from Gene
Pantano,
at a very good price. This guy is absolutely fantastic!

    I just drove it back to California and now need Insurance. I have
been getting signals back from my insurance company that since it is a 1
1/4 ton truck it falls into the comercial vehicle bracket.

    Could some one please send me the name of an insurance company that
doesn't have any problems with this type of truck which will only be
used as my personal daily driver and not for comercial use.

Thankyou very much!
Bruce

MVPA 23824
1986 CUCV