Re: [MV] X-ref parts for MULE request

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 04:42:06 PDT

Steve,

> Keith, thanks a bunch

You're quite welcome!
Any idea what air filter might
> work? I have one in there now which is close but not close enough.

I haven't found a air filter that is the same. The closest I've found to the
right size are the filters used in shop vacs. Grove or Watson probably have
them. The closest automotive filter I've found is too short. I figure if it
fits every other way you could stick a piece of foam under it. So far I've
gotten by with blowing them out with a air hose. If I got a new one, I'd
wrap a cotton rag (GI T-shirt, to be correct) around it to make it last
longer. Let me know what you find.

Good luck!
Keith
P.S. I'd love to have a weasel!!!!!!!!