RE: [MV] M35A2 Brake failure / Our first Airshow.

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 18:10:58 PDT

The M35A3 is not the same generation as the M109A3. The A3 designation on
an M35 means that it has been completely rebuilt with a Caterpillar engine,
an Allison automatic transmission, electric wipers, and power steering.
They also have super singles and CTIS. I was mistaken about the airbrakes;
this upgrade was never applied to this truck.

They are very easy to identify because the headlights have been moved out
onto the fenders. There are some great pictures at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/3969/m35a3.html

I have an M109A3 as well, and the chassis and cab are identical to my
M35A2's.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402