Re: [MV] CVC Helmets

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 18:38:07 PDT

Hi GR...

>Anyone have a couple of CVC Helmets for sale?

I got 5 of these on eBay a while back for $75 for all 5 including the
boom mics, electronics and Y cables. Be sure you get the right size
for your head since as someone else commented about the WWII tanker
helmets, these are totally non-adjustable.

I will be rewiring mine to work with FRS radios and take input from a
car stereo and intercom. I will post the circuit diagrams here when I
get them done if anyone's interested.

There is one on eBay now, #1022868483 (not mine or anyone I know).

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net