BC 610 and aux generator.

From: Richard (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 19:32:24 PDT

The Oregon Military Museum foundation is looking for an operating BC 610 and PE
95 on trailer to support its WW II pilot briefing lounge/classroom/ radio
station. No basket cases please. You know your spouse wants it out of the
house and who could operate it with electricity prices today. After we brief
the kids on the Ankala mission, we will show them the radio room where we keep
track of the B 17, etc. and we will teach them some morse code. ... -.- . So
don't junk it; give it to us and we will send you a tax receipt which the IRS
will salute. We have Chosen Few volunteers that will transport-relay it to us.
God Bless America ! Yes, we will put your name on the transmitter. See out
super website: www.swiftview.com/~ormilmuseum Richard