Re: [armyradios] update on surplus radios via ARRL:

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 14:43:14 PDT

Anybody who does not view this as a possible threat to any kind of military item
collector had better get their head out of the sand, and if you believe what a
politician tells you, you are doomed. Do not let them 'divide and conquer', as
you will be included in the next group if not this one.

Jon

http://www.tactical-link.com/wa6ube.htm">http://www.tactical-link.com/wa