Re: [MV] Older 2 Pin Slave cable to 1 pin coaxial NATO vehicle socket?

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 08:44:05 PST

In a message dated 10/28/01 11:13:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
hint@northnet.org writes:

<< Hello all:

 Is there such an adapter?:
 Older 2 Pin Slave cable to 1 pin coaxial NATO vehicle socket?

 I've seen an adapter for the other way around, NATO cable
 to 2 pin socket, but I'm looking for the 2 pin cable to NATO socket.
 Why? Everything I have cept one is 2 pin. >>

Ted,
I have never seen one either, however I think that this device is referred to
in an old PS magazine. I will try to find it. Although, since I have never
talked to anyone who has actually seen one of these adapters, I simply
changed my one "oddball" truck over to the two pin.
BTW the NSN for the adapter we have all seen is 5935-00-322-8959.
Sorry no real help,
David