Re: [MV] PE95 G Gen Set

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 07:39:05 PST

All, the purpose of my original question was to see if it was practical
and how to do it. Obviously there are other ramifications that I am
aware of. All I wanted to know was how to do it. Rules vary region by
region - my responsibility to find out. But this haranguing by you guys
because someone says something u don't necessarily agree with is STUPID.
(And calling someone a lawyer is a low blow - and they might be a lawyer
so have pitty on them)

And this slamming lawyers has got to stop. Lets not judge them because
of a few smucks. Otherwise ALL professions would be similarly judged.
Including yours!

So I know what I need to know so lets get on with it or you kids are
going to have to stand in the corner for another hour. K