RE: [MV] Will there be a Feb. meet at Toby, 2002 ?

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 16:56:45 PST

How much area is needed?

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of TacticalTruck@aol.com
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 6:43 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] Will there be a Feb. meet at Toby, 2002 ?

Aberdeen was discussed at our last WAC&BG meeting and also an e-mail notice
went out to local members. If the current level of security is maintained
through next spring we won't be able to have the meet on base. The club has
decided not to gamble and look for an alternate site to hold the rally.
They're open to ideas. They're looking into county fair grounds and the
like.
Personally I'd like to see it on private property somewhere.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com