Milling machine - Lathe work OT

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 17:53:52 PST

Harris West hello, It's Rob East here, Nth East, that is.

I have a friend who has a milling machine in his home shop.
He is very accurate in his work... and has a lathe and such too !
His prices, I just don't know. ?
But, He does some work for me and we deal together in commodities other
than the real "Uncle Sams' chips".

If interested I could put you in touch .
He is in Cortland NY between Syracuse and Binghamton.