Re: [MV] Lazy MULE clutch

From: Randyb777@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 18:55:50 PST

Steve,
Did you change the pressure plate? There is an adjustment procedure to do
explained in the manual. If you didn't change the pressure plate and
everything is as it was in that area it has to have something to do with your
cable. My Mule is eight miles from at present but the small cables at the
peddles are different length for the brake and clutch. I don't remember
which one is longer but might be worth looking into.
If something else comes to mind that it might be, I'll post it??????????????
Randy Baker
Clayton, CA
MVPA #19633