Re: [MV] [MVlist] M38 & "real speed".

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 02:35:17 PST

In <list-1353623@skylee.com>, on 11/06/01
   at 05:35 AM, Rikk Rogers <rkltd@swbell.net> said:

>On the exust side, it has the "riser" in place, it does not move free but
>does stay where you put it.
>Moving it seems to make no difference, what direction IS open?

Bwa ha ha! That is the rub. I look at these dammned things, make an
intuitive choice, and then 'know' that the other direction is 'open'.
Maybe hang a feather at the exhaust output and look for maximum
deflection. Once you figure it out a cable control to the dash is the best
way to go; those bi-metallic coils are a PIA.

>Rikk Rogers

Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com