Re: [MV] Beltring?

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 05:17:26 PST

In <list-1358435@skylee.com>, on 11/08/01
   at 08:17 AM, "Tim" <tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk> said:

Beltring: Am I safe in assuming that this site/event is in the UK? Sounds
just like 'Heartland, USA' what with all the kiddies ripping up the turf
ATV style, but I'm sure progress has been spread even to the old country.

Could we assign locales to events or storage locations?: "I've got a 24
ton tractor for sale. It's right here off main street so come take a
look."

Like: Weare/NH or Daytona/FL. So is it Beltring/Yk if perhaps it is in
Yorkshire? Would help make us all more globally aware.

>>It is the children that are allowed to go careering around the site --

With each one carrying their resume and a small portfolio of their recent work.

Bill
wwd@netheaven.com Upstate/NY