Re: [MV] M35 wire

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 20:36:18 PST

Hey Jon,

I'm trying to send you a reply to your question and it keeps bouncing back
with this:

<<< 553 5.3.0 <uniquemachine@air1.net>... REJECT We do not accept SPAM!!

So here it is publicly,

>Trying to find a source for the wire that is used on the M35A2 for the lights,
>etc.(14 Ga). Is this available new, perhaps in a roll? How about new
>connectors and rubber boots(packard type)? Trying to find an inexpensive
source
>if anyone knows. Also, how about the 3 way connectors.

In the past I pick up stuff like this when ever I see it at shows and such.
Lately I have gotten some of these supplies from ???? forgot his name, Jeff
Smith perhaps??, he had an MV harness company but recently sold out to that
Vintage wiring place in Maine. I also pickup cheap wiring harnesses for
other things just for the wire and connectors and such.

As to the three way "Y" things, I do have a bag of them. If your interested
let me go look and see what kind they are, as to male-female, I will never
use but a fraction of the number I have of these.

later,

je