Western Resources and Halftrack parts

From: Tony Castagno (tcastagno@Quatera.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 09:36:48 PST

Hey Guys,

Two things, does anyone have the current phone number to Western Resources,
I seem to have misplaced it. Secondly recently purchased an M16A1
halftrack. It is now on its way to my place. Once it arrives I will get a
comprehensive list of parts I need but until then, here are some things I
know I need now

All Armor Slats for the Radiator Guard,
HeadLights (Later Style) mounted on rods,
at least 1 Track but preferably 2 one is 80% the other is 20%,
Guages Speedo, Instrument and Tach I was just outbid on the ones on Ebay in
the last seconds by someone who was lurking on the Auction and hadn't bid on
it previously Oh Well
Two front tires

Thanks for any leads
Tony