Re: [MV] Cool truck on Ebay (update)

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 05:24:22 PST

They surplused a group of these trucks out of APG a few years back. There was
a de-mil on them. They had pulled the power packs, mutilated the engine
mounts and set the motors back in backwards. George Schott bought the whole
mess. I don't know if he ever did anything with them. As a side note. I saw
these after I stared calling my little one man operation Tactical Truck. I
don't know if Tactical Truck Corporation is still alive or not but no one has
given me any grief for the name.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com