Re: [MV] Deuce Transmission / Transfer case Fluid

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 19:12:04 PST

Hi Kerry
NAPA has and I would guess the other part places too, a Suction Gun about
the same size as a regular grease gun but has a clear plastic tube about a
foot or so long. You stick the tube into your oil jug, pull back on the
handle and then push the amount you need into what you wanted to fill. Works
very nice under a Deuce(if you can call working there nice). About 9.00
dollars when I bought mine.