WTB: Transfer Case from CUCV

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 06:24:26 PST

Howdy List,
        Ok, this is sort of MV related. I need a New Process Transfer Case Model
205 for my 1972 Suburban. (not green, but UGLY Yellow!) Checking my CUCV
-34P manual, it lists the 205 as also being used on the CUCV. Does anyone
have a good used Transfer Case they'd be willing to part with? I still
need to crawl under my CUCV and make sure they're the same, but according
to the manual, it should be the same.
        On a more MV related note, I'll start wiring the new tub for my 1944 MB
this weekend! I went to a buddy's house yesterday & took photos of an
original, unrestored 1944 MB (one month different than mine) and
photographed all the wiring, fuel lines, etc on his to make sure I do mine
right.

Later,
Brian Mead
Griffin, Ga