Re: [MV] DISCONNECT, BATTERY

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 10:15:07 PST

>I still have not located my GI switch..there are 2 out in one of my shops -
>somewhere..
>But..in my new catalog from SUMMIT RACUNG..they have 2 very good
>switches...part numbers are..
>FLA-FR1003-2 and FLA-FR1003
>SUMMIT phone is 1-800-230-3030
>HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!! Keep it GREEN

You might want to check out a truck parts store. We have a shop around here
that is mainly an automotive rebuilder, the "automotive" implies anything
vehicle related, not just cars, in fact most of thier business is truck and
industrial, anyway, they also sell just about every electrical item you'd
ever want for a truck, including some nice American made disconnect
switches. Maybe try finding a place like that near you.

good luck,

je