Re: [MV] RA PD?

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 20:34:56 PST

That talent for illustration is not lost on me, pal!

Take a look at the ilustration on page 481 of TM
9-8024, that's the M-211/M-135 manual. There's a ton
of information in that picture, its two different
hubs. Not real easy to look at but its all there.

Compare the pictures in that manual with the manuals
from the '70's,........ not good!

Joe