Re: [MV] Power cable For M37

From: Jim Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 18:32:51 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jock J. Jones" <jockjones@juno.com>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 21:12
Subject: Re: [MV] Power cable For M37

> I think i should have been clearer on which cable I was wanting. It's the
> cable that comes from the female outlet on the bed headboard to the radio
> mount. Do you know where I can find it?

I believe you want cable # : CX-4720/VRC . This goes to the MT-1029/VRC ?
You could try Fair Radio at http://www.fairradio.com
 You also may want to ask if they have the male plug ( 3 prong ) for this cable, as I
have only seen this cable with the wire ends on it for attaching it to the power source.

Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
mail to : j.wiehe@sympatico.ca