Re: [MV] Radios? What radios?

From: G740@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 13:24:50 PST

The table Jock is refering to is/was the FT285. This table is actually of
WWII vintage, but was used in the M37/42 truck occasionally. Not difficult
to make, very tough to find, expensive when found. I have an original if
measurements are needed. I also have a command radio set up in my M42,
comprised of 4 different radios. The truck has all the correct equipment for
an M42. If anyone needs information regarding this type of truck or the
components, let me know.
Regards to all,
John Bizal