Re: [MV] M37 cargo bow dimensions (width and depth)

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 06:35:26 PST

I have the dimensions on my webpage at:
www.garbee.net/~cabell/bedwood.htm

The dimensions are the ones that I used for the
fabrication of the wood on my '53M37 and were sent to me
by participants of the bigelectric.com M37 forum.

I also have some pictures of the truck on the site, but
I haven't put up any of the truck with the bows
installed or the canvas on the bed yet...

C. Garbee
'53M37 3/4 ton cargo truck
'66M101 3/4 ton trailer

Quoting "Doyle, John D" <JDoyle@framatech.com>:

> Some time back I asked for information on dimensions
of
> a set of cargo bows for an M37. I got a few answer,
all of
> which were slightly different.
>
> I'm not so much worried about the length of the bows-
I'll measure
> the garage to determine that. But I'm curious if
anybody has
> a set on their truck and can give me the width and
depth numbers?

<mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>