Re: [MV] Gas tank problems

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 14:44:05 PST

The only rubber in the system that I know of is the hose that runs from the
inline filter to the carburetor, and it is new fuel and vapor line. The pump
is a electric impeller type and I don't see any rubber. It maybe there, I
have never disassembled a M211 pump. The reason I am suspecting the filter
plates is if you scrap them with your finger nail ,a fine black dust like
material come off

BjP