Re: [MV] Sherman documentary on TV tonite

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 14:41:18 PST

Hi Ron,

>Sorry to but in, but if its exposed in Saumur, it is in running order,
and if
>the ammunition is available the armament is also in working order.

I thought that was the case, but I was under the impression that there
currently are not Tiger 1Es in running condition. The one at Bovington
will be the first. If that is true, then either Saumur doesn't have a
Tiger 1E (I find that unlikely!), they have one which they haven't
restored yet, or they have one running and the information I have
accumulated over the years is incorrect.

Maybe Jim Webster on this list can help us out here?

Steve