Re: [MV] Sherman documentary on TV tonite

From: Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 12:11:05 PST

On Thursday 07 February 2002 12:43, my mailbox was honoured by a missive from
Steve Grammont:

> I'm just wondering... the production company was already in Europe, so
> why couldn't they swing something with the Samuor (sp?) museum in France?
> They have a Tiger 1E (not running IIRC) that they could have crawled
> inside and out of, not to mention they have the *only* fully restored,
> running King Tiger in existance.

Sorry to but in, but if its exposed in Saumur, it is in running order, and if
the ammunition is available the armament is also in working order.

By order of Cnl Aubry (who used to be the only civilian in France who could
have sent a rather disparate armour batalion out in the fleid).

Cheers,

Ron.

PS Sorry for the signature, changes at random every hour, was not aimed at
you ;-)

--
              If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---