Re: [MV] [MVlist] CadillacGage.Com

From: Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 08:17:09 PST

    Normally, I have little use for the ACLU, but this one is right down
their alley. Might be you could get them behind you and it would be
CadillacGage that would back down. WWW.aclu.org/
    If they won't help, I'll throw in $20 for the defense fund. It really
P***es me off when big business (or big unions or big government) pushes
people around.
    You have a rightful case. We need to draw the line more often or these
people will get away with everything. Look at Enron. Someone should have
had the guts to stand up for what they knew was right 2 years ago and it
would have saaved a lot of innocent people a lot of grief.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
RR 2 Box 66H