Re: [MV] [MVlist] CadillacGage.Com

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 11:03:46 PST

Better yet, send an e-mail to wired Magazine and the EFF. The EFF has
represented people who had similar cases. There have been a number of
cases like this. Wired.com/Magazine covers these kinds of stories.
They'd give it more than a small section on the back page of CNN.

At 9:51 AM -0600 2/8/02, Rikk Rogers wrote:
>Call CNN first and see what they have to say.
>It is an interesting news item, and your use of the site has been for
>education, and the advancement of a historical item.
>This is not a case of domain squatting, and I'll pitch $20 into the defense
>fund.
>

>Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
>(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
>http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
>-M35A2- -M38- MVPA -22345-

>>> 2. you could rent space on your URL to them.

--
--
Ryan Gill         |        |         rmgill@mindspring.com