Re: [MV] Bike flaming flaming

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 19:09:52 PST

I prefer dusting the Hawgs with a '72 Honda CB 750 (70s orange metal
flake with hard bags).

*** OH boy. Drag races between old honda's & harleys. Whoopee. Course
neither of them could handle a corner very well at the end of the
straights. (straight lines, the wasted space between corners)

Though I will bow to the odd Harley rider that actually rides more than
he trailers the bike. Especially those that
don't consider Evo's real bikes since they lack a kicker. (note the
72 Honda has electric start and a kicker)

*****Again, gee how cute. My real bike has ONLY a kcik starter (1980
Triumph Bonneville 750)

Mil-Veh content. Harley & Indian made war bikes, as did Norton,
Matchless, Triumph, etc. Did the Japanese make any for WWII ?
  Steve
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.